Nova - ROSE
A classical nova event is created when a white dwarf and a red giant star are close enough to create a dense atmosphere that becomes thermally heated. Eventually reaching a critical temperature, a concoction of new energies are released and dramatically expelled into interstellar space. This brightened envelope is seen as the visible light created from this incredible nova event. Featuring radiating lines and an attractive point, this double sided nipple clicker is available in 12 gauge in 2 length sizes- 1/2" (12mm) and 9/16" (14mm).
- Available in 12 gauge (2mm) post only
- 2 length sizes-1/2" (12mm) & 9/16" (14mm)
- Dimensions- 20mmx17mm (1/2") & 22mmx19mm (9/16")
- Cast in 316L Stainless Steel
- Ion plated rose gold
- order 2 for pair
- Available by pre-order only. Turnaround time 8 weeks.