Careers at Tether
LEAD Sales Manager
We are looking for a new full time Lead Sales Manager to join the Tether team. Tether is a fast growing POC-owned body jewelry lifestyle brand that believes in creating gender fluid and innovative adornments that are built to last. We are seeking a candidate with at least 3 years of full time sales experience, preferably within the body piercing industry. Additional front of house body arts studio management experience a plus. As this is a remote position, strong interpersonal skills, being a self-starter with great attention to detail and proactive problem solving skills are a must. Candidate also must have a laptop/computer and proficient in G-suite/Excel. Experience in CRM platforms a plus.
This is a fully remote position.
- Base rate dependent on experience and location plus commission
- Health benefits package
- Conduct calls, emails, social media messages daily and follow up on cold and warm leads to generate new sales.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories.
- Implement national sales programs by developing online and outside field sales action plans
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in piercing industry events.
- Annual /semi annual face-to-face meetings with partner studios as needed
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat partner studios
- Maintain, document and organize records of all sales leads, interactions and partner studio accounts
- Set up workflow and relations systems to be effective and efficient
- Educate partner studios on our products, storytelling, help partner studios grow their business
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and regional market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the brand
- Budget Management
- Travel: 10%-20%
- Proven track record of success building and scaling digital brands on amazon, owned brand site, or on a wholesale marketplace
- Must have 3+ years wholesale sales experience in the custom jewelry, fashion jewelry and / or fashion industry
- Must have experience or strong desire to work for a niche or lifestyle driven brand
- Proven experience delivering against quotas. Works well under pressure and manages timelines efficiently.
- Understanding of wholesale, retail and on-premise pricing and margins
- Must be passionate about body jewelry / costume jewelry
- A personality of being persistent to get a response from clients and partners via phonecalls/ emails.
- Experience working as a buyer or showroom rep preferred
- Established relationship with Majors preferred
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Previous experience in marketing or customer service a plus
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org