Careers at Tether
LEAD Sales Manager
We are looking for a new full time Lead Sales Manager to join the Tether team. Tether is a fast growing POC-owned body jewelry lifestyle brand that believes in creating gender fluid and innovative adornments that are built to last. We are seeking a candidate with at least 3 years of full time sales experience preferably within the body piercing industry. Front of house body arts studio management experience a plus. As this is a remote position, strong interpersonal skills, being a self-starter with great attention to detail and proactive problem solving skills are a must. Candidate also must have a laptop/computer and proficient in G-suite/Excel. Experience in CRM platforms a plus.
This is a fully remote position.
$18-23/hr + commission and health benefits package. Rate dependent upon location and experience.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories.
- Implement national sales programs by developing outside field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in piercing industry events.
- Conduct calls, emails, social media messages daily and follow up on cold and warm leads to generate new sales.
- annual /semi annual face-to-face meetings with customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain, document and organize records of all sales leads, interactions and customer accounts
- Set up workflow and relations systems to be effective and efficient
- Research new clients and apply s to see if they fit the desired brick and mortar to carry Tether Jewelry within your given territory
- Educate customers on our products, storytelling and how jewelry can benefit them financially.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and regional market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the brand
- Budget Management
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org